Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the movies..

usually when i go to the movies i go strictly for the popcorn and icee. i buy my ticket and get my extremely cheesy, seasoned up popcorn and mixed icee. i sit down to watch the movie and after i get through my snacks, i always seem to nod off. i dont mean to. it just happens. when the movie is done i get up and marvel at how great it was. my kids look at me like i'm crazy and say, "mom. you fell asleep right after previews, you don't even know what the movie was about!" even if i do fall asleep during every movie, it is well worth the money just for the movie popcorn and the peaceful snooze i get away from the little guy. HOWEVER, i recently saw Crazy Heart, and i didn't fall asleep during it. (this is a miracle in itself) it was a great movie with an even better soundtrack.
Check out this song!