Thursday, April 8, 2010

with stars on the ceiling

to whom it may concern,
i would really, really, really love an airstream.
everytime i see one i get this excited feeling inside. kind of like when i was a kid and saw that really rad new banana seat bike. but this excited feeling would only last for about 30 seconds before i realized that i didn't have enough money in my piggy bank.
have you ever gotten that feeling?
oh(!) and i would love some stars on the ceiling.
is that too much to ask for?
sincerely yours,
mama k.
(images from here , here, here, here, and here)









"I hit the highway in a pink RV (in my case-airstream) with stars on the ceiling.
Lived like a gypsy.
Six strong hands on the steering wheel."

"I met the queen of whatever.
Drank with the Irish and smoked with the hippies.
Moved with the shakers.
Wouldn't kiss all the asses that they told me to."

(if only life could be that carefree huh?)